Happy Friday Auburn fans. It’s been a few weeks since I guided your Friday afternoon reading and we have a lot to catch up on. Sit back and prepare to be taken to every webpage with any interesting tidbit of information you need to know. Enjoy.
– Auburn’s defense is, as expected, good. Among the reasons for success are the emergence of a junior DL and the steady play of a once-injury plagued DB. Also, don’t you love it when 5 star players play like 5 star players.
– Backup QB Joey Gatewood got significant run in the second half of Auburn’s blowout win. Hear what he had to say about his play.
– Auburn now heads into SEC play with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, and 17th ranked teams in the country on the schedule. By the way, the non-conference schedule is looking better and better.
– Where do you think Auburn stands with SEC play beginning?
– Decide for yourself if you think Smoke Monday should sit out the first half against A&M.
– Two future Tigers play each other in high school football tonight. You should care. Also, Auburn got another commit this week.
– A little Auburn in the NFL news: Kerryon Johnson is still good.
– Finally, Auburn players met Ric Flair. Wooo!
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.