There’s one good thing about playing a lesser opponent such as Mew Mexico State earlier in the day. The crowd is smaller and the service is better. I guess we could attribute it to a 1-7 record before the game as well. As the season has mostly gone, the morning and early afternoon consisted of Auburn talk, while the night consisted of battling the Bams. It’s so easy and so fun.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
- It will probably be warmer and miserably sunny during the game, but it’s perfect right now.
- Judging by the crowds walking to the stadium, the attendance today will be somewhere between 100-200.
- As I get closer to the stadium, I’ll bump my projected attendance up to 800-900.
- It was kind of
@BabyBlogle to take a moment to have his picture taken with @SupurMario27. #auburn http://instagr.am/p/RkmPvRGPPT
- I’m at Student Center (Auburn, AL) http://4sq.com/YkbRbi
@FootballAU: Trovon Reed is wearing jersey #37 today in memory of Ladarious Phillips
- I’m at Jordan-Hare Stadium for New Mexico State Aggies vs Auburn Tigers w/
@clintau24 @tiffanys07 @joshdub23 http://4sq.com/PtQ0fm
- Jordan-Hare Stadium twenty or so minutes to kickoff.
- He’s at LSU. WE
@ImALegendKiller Saw group dressed as AU fans, yelled War Eagle. They told me to back up and make room for King Chizik.
- In the words of
@SupurMario27: Lehgo. #auburn #wareagle
- Shoutout to this guy for staying true to his ticket.
- Auburn was a missed FG away from giving me score prediction perfection. Get on this train. http://bit.ly/PufpFy
- Auburn’s linebacking corps for the 2013 season will be know as “Frosternova.” Copyright http://bit.ly/ylyfX9 2012-2013
- Prepared. WE
@WessFloyd: @WarBlogle gearing up for the good ol’ Double Eagle tonight?
- Guess what I wore today. Yep, you got it. Don’t call it a comeback.
- Genius marketing move by the Mississippi State athletic department to turn their normal battle cry of “Aww Hay-ull State!” into
- Here is
@TuFive_Back’s nasty stiff-arm from today. http://youtu.be/tuBBdJfw9V8 #auburn #wareagle
- Representin’. WE
@marctorrence Mark Ingram in the house wearing a “RMFT” shirt http://bit.ly/SoJIeg
- I’d like to remind everyone that on last week’s
@TheIronBowlHour, @finebaum admitted to never even seeing his Twitter account.
- Y’all ‘member that time the LSU band tried to fight Damon Duval?
- Boom. WE
@AUlteredEgo: BOOM!…here comes the BOOM!: http://http://bit.ly/Sk6XWC @TuFive_Back
- “Smh…” -Cody Parkey right now.
- I bet Alabama fans are making fun of AJ McCarron so hard right now. http://steve.cooleysekula.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tim-tebow-crying-motivational-poster-428-1260227600-111.jpg …
- I realize this is not PAWL, but surely you saw 24-0. WE
@finebaum: In 30 years of covering sports, I have never seen anything this crazy.
- If LSU had not already lost to Florida, there would have been another rematch in the BCS NCG, with even more reasoning than last year.
- But he showed emotion. WE
@Mengus22: McCarron finished 14 of 27 for 165 yards. If you were ‘impressed’, you wanted to be impressed.
- Imma be honest, the only thing bothering me about the Alabama win is that I picked LSU 17-14. Almost perfect twice today.
- Alabama gave up 17 points to a team that only scored 12 on Auburn. What will they give up to a team that scored 63 on Auburn next week?
- I think my last tweet was the kind of thing the guy behind
@finebaum would tweet if he was an Auburn fan.
- I try to avoid Tuscaloosa.
#zinger WE @b2v4ua: @WarBlogle Go to hell loser
- NEVER WATCHING YOU EAT COW EYES AGAIN! WE
@andrewzimmern If Saban/McCarron interview didn’t give you chills, I don’t know what to tell you.
- Auburn won today, and it feels right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!