It’s back! The 8th Annual War Blogle Pick ’em brought to you by Hover Helmets has returned. It’s going to be a weird one. Some football has already been played, but ESPN is smart. Their pick ’em doesn’t start until SEC football begins the weekend of September 26th. So that’s when you need to be entered.
It’s a simple pick ’em. ESPN picks ten games for the week, you pick the winners, order them by confidence level, enter a tiebreaker score for one of the games at the bottom, and that’s all there is. I don’t want any excuses.
Right now, there is a WarBlogle.com group over at ESPN.com waiting for you to join. To make it easy, here are all the steps you will need to take.
- Click this link.
- Click the big, red GET STARTED button in the group info.
- Login to your ESPN.com account or sign-up if you do not have one. If you were in last year’s pick ’em, you may just need to click REJOIN GROUP.
- Give your entry a name.
- If you are asked for a password, enter this: warblogle.
- Skip the step about joining other groups because no groups are better than this one.
- Invite more people if you know what’s good for you.
- Make your picks.
- Set the confidence level (1 will give you the most points for a correct pick).
- Set your tiebreaker.
- Watch me win.
- Do it again the next week.
Weekly winners will receive some Blogle stickers/buttons/hugs, and the overall winner will get an Auburn Hover Helmet. If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
Have fun. Tell your friends. Pick responsibly.