The gameday cell service in Manhattan, Kansas was about that of 2010 Auburn, AL. It was decent in the mornings, decent during actual gameplay, but non-existent during timeouts, halftime, etc. That being said, I don’t tweet much during games anyway. The bulk of these were pictures I posted to Instagram to give stay-at-home fan a glimpse of the football in the midwest. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BAAAABBBBAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
- Gotta work on #2’s delivery. WE
@BeautifulBlogle: Gameday!!! War Eagle!!! @BabyBlogle @BabyBlogle2 http://moby.to/jd61zx
- ESPN ticker says Auburn on upset alert. Entire segment talks about how awesome Auburn’s run game is, then says good luck to Kansas State. Ok.
- I totally understand building hype to build hope for a victory, K-State, but it’s worked, like, never. http://warblogle.com/ksupreview…
- Auburn Road in Kansas. We in dis.
#wareagle @ Topeka Kansas… I-70 http://instagram.com/p/tFzRz6mPOh/
- Made it. Next stop: Victory.
#auburn #wareagle @ Kansas River http://instagram.com/p/tF3V5sGPFW/
- Cute, it’s like the Hollywood sign. They love stealing stuff from bigger cities around here. @… http://instagram.com/p/tF5udXmPJO/
- Every single person, of every walk of life, is wearing a purple shirt in Manhattan, KS today.
- Dara’s Fast Line calling for the upset tonight. Write it down.
#auburn #KStateHate @ Dara’s Fast Lane http://instagram.com/p/tF7JvUGPLh/
- And we have it. The first “R— T—” of the day. I am so hurt. Probably not going to the game.
- A K-State fan told us this place was good. If I don’t make it, you know why. (@ Coco Bolo’s in Manhattan, KS) https://swarmapp.com…
- Came to see the grammatical error in person.
#auburn #KStateHate @ Varney’s http://instagram.com/p/tGCNhWGPHd/
- You are looking live at Kansas State Penitentiary. Sorry, I guess that’s the football stadium.
- Auburn has taken over the Sheep and Meat Goat Center pasture.
- Willie the Wildcat just did bunny ears to Aubie and it took all I could to not knock that were-cat’s head off.
- BREAKING: Gus Malzahn is wearing this vest tonight. Visually confirmed.
- Top row of the upper deck. Awesome seat in Jordan-Hare.
#auburn (at @kstate in Manhattan, KS) https://swarmapp.com…
- Yes, there are real “Roll Snyd” shirts in attendance.
- Kansas State plays really weird 80s-style music during warmups, including some team anthem that sounds like a Kenny Loggins hit.
- There was just a flyover after the national anthem… or some cropdusters were just in the area.
- Leading after that half….
- Kansas State lets fans out of the stadium at halftime, and they all go back to their tailgate. The stadium is half full right now.
- In-game analysis: the Big 12 officials have missed two blatant clips by the Big 12 team. Gus even told them to watch for it on the last one.
- Dang it. WE
@themattmitchell: Good to see @WarBlogle at the game. pic.twitter.com/UIkYCveXmC
- Best catch of Trovon Reed’s career.
- Kansas State is the absolute kings of hype/highlight videos. I mean that in the sense that they play a video between EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.
- AUBURN ESCAPES AND HANGS ON IN MANHATTAN!!! 20-14.
- Kansas State fans, boo-ers of everything, boo-ing the fact that Auburn took a knee to end the game. Smart football up here.
- Remember, Manhattan is “one of the toughest places to play and Thursday makes it worse,” but Auburn didn’t win by 50 so they’re terrible.
- On the real, other than the student that purposely bumped me going into the bathroom, probably the nicest fanbase I’ve ever experienced.
- It’s a different chant and they do their weird hand signal, but close. WE
@6pintsofkramer: So KSU fans do the FSU chop as well?
- 3-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!