Like Auburn, I’m tired and beat up. I really don’t feel like saying a lot about these ‘bits. Just click the links and read, ok?
- Chris Low‘s Power Rankings. He’s really dumb.
- Auburn still got some votes in the AP and Coaches’ polls.
- CFN still has Auburn ranked.
- CBS puts the Tigers at 35th.
- Chris Low says Liberty Bowl. He’s really dumb.
- CBS says Peach Bowl against Clemson.
- Bruce Feldman says Outback Bowl against Wisconsin.
- Mark Schlabach says Music City Bowl against North Carolina.
- CFN says Cotton Bowl against Oklahoma State.
- Stewart Mandel says Liberty Bowl against Houston.
- Demond Washington is the SEC Special Teams Player of the Week. He amassed a school record 202 kickoff return yards.
- Eltoro Freeman suffered a concussion against Georgia and may be out for the Iron Bowl. Don’t bet on it.
- If Auburn had scored at the end of the game, Gene Chizik had planned on going for two to win by one. That is why I love this man.
- Auburn basketball went on an 11-0 run to end the game and beat Niagara 69-65 this past Friday. Yes Niagara is in the MAAC, but they have been to the NIT and the NCAA tournament the last two seasons. Rider is also from the MAAC and beat 18th-ranked Mississippi State by 14 on Friday. Alabama lost to Cornell. Cornell is not in the MAAC, but I’m pretty sure you wanted to hear about this.
- The basketball Tigers play at Missouri State, another usual tournament team, tonight at 7pm CST.