Happy Friday. I hope you’re feeling super because Baseball takes on UNC tomorrow in the Super Regional. Where else have I heard of an Auburn team playing UNC in a Sweet Sixteen? Catch up on that and all the other interesting tidbits of info you may have missed here. Enjoy.
– If you’re looking for a preview to be angry at, read this one from D1Baseball.
– Baseball also showed well in the MLB Draft, including some late round guys that will have tough decisions to make. At least one drafted Tiger is still heading to The Plains, though.
– With Jared Harper heading to the NBA, this backcourt injury couldn’t have come at a worse time.
– It was a big week for Basketball recruiting. See where Auburn’s top prospects rank nationally.
– If you haven’t heard, the SEC lifted its ban on alcohol sales in SEC stadiums. See which schools won’t be participating right away. Do you think Auburn should serve alcohol at Jordan-Hare?
– In #GolfSchool news, see which US Open group you need to follow.
– Finally, Auburn is a #ChickenSchool?
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.