Happy Tuesday. I’ve finally regained enough strength after Saturday’s loss to catch you up on all of the interesting Auburn tidbits. Where are you in the grieving process? Weep as you read them if you have to.
– Dick Vitale even chimed in on the missed double dribble call.
– If you want to re-enter the grief process, see what the double-dribbler himself had to say.
– Still, consummate Auburn gentlemen Bruce Pearl and Samir Doughty show what it means to wear the orange and blue. Bruce’s poise and grace must still have an effect on Tennessee, as well.
– Bryce Brown should have his jersey in the rafters, I’ll miss him dearly.
– This is entirely cold-comfort, but see where pollsters have the Tigers ranked heading into next year.
– Last Basketball bit, but let’s go out remembering how crazy Auburn’s run was and how much love and support the players rightfully earned from the AU Family. Also, we’ll always have this god-forsaken song, so enjoy that.
– Thank goodness for Softball, because Baseball couldn’t quite get it done this weekend.
– In our odd news of the week, a former Auburn Football head coach is running for senate. Will you vote for him?
– See which gymnast qualified as an individual.
– Catch up with undefeated and decidedly GOAT Equestrian here.
– I lied about not having any more Basketball bits: Bruce Pearl was on The Late Show and it was as good as you’d imagine.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.