You wouldn’t think it from the amount of empty seats in the upper deck (what’s it gonna take, people?), but there were apparently many more people in Auburn than the last two weeks — or so the cell service told me. Therefore, not many of my normally tweeted thoughts went through, but what did go through was that of legend. Not really, but follow me on Twitter if you are not already. Otherwise, here’s what you’re missing on gamedays.
- GAMEDAY BAAABBBBBAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
- Oh man, there’s a nip out today. I mean it’s lightly chilly on this gameday morning.
- The tailgate is ready. Any and all are welcome. Come on.
#auburn (@ https://warblogle.com 2013 Tailgate) [pic]: http://4sq.com/17yE5Do
- Oh it’s been updated. GOOD ONE GUYS!!! LOL!!! http://twitpic.com/ddgvlz
- Sign at Gameday says “We’re gonna #2 on Bama.” Terry Henley’s statement taken to another level.
- Lyle Lovett and the entire Gameday crew picks Auburn.
- Corso picks Alabama saying it’s “strictly business.” Of course it is…
- Just chatting music with
@radiofreeblake at the @WarBlogle tailgate. If you’d like to know the history of R.E.M., come on. #auburn
- The A&M/Bama game is on and we’ve got BBQ made by Josh Holsey’s grandfather at the
@WarBlogle tailgate. Come on. #auburn
- We don’t have to count that cheap interception that ended Marshall’s non-interception streak, do we?
- Auburn wins.
- We got “The Drive” t-shirts printed up yet?!?!
- Toomer’s WAS sort of getting slaughtered. Like Mississippi State on that final drive.
- The 2010 Auburn Tigers beat Mississippi State by 3 points. The 2013 Auburn Tigers beat Mississippi State by 4 points. See where I’m going…
- You guys…
#pasadena WE @MrTrentBaker: @WarBlogle 2010 Auburn beat Arky State by 26. 2013 Auburn beat Arky State by 29. Hmm…
- 3-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight.