Happy Friday. We’re just one day away from Auburn’s first ever Final Four appearance. In honor of this historic moment, all of our bits are Basketball bits. There are a lot of them, but how can you possibly work on the Friday before Auburn’s first Final Four appearance? You should take the day off, honestly.
– Even with the impressive run, Auburn hasn’t gotten much love heading into the Final Four. Here are gambling details for Auburn/Virginia, as well as a look at the remaining field. If you want to really get in the underdog spirit, here are more “expert” picks.
– CBS made these for every team, but I like Auburn’s best. See why they win it all.
– Not only is style important, but so is location – see how the Tigers are preparing.
– If you’re in the Auburn area or want to make a road trip, watch the game here.
– If you think you’ve had a good week being a SEX Champion AND in the Final Four, imagine what the players are experiencing.
– Auburn recruits can feel the energy the program has now.
– A returning player is drawing inspiration from a former star.
– Learn about a cool connection between the two head coaches.
– As I’m sure many of you avid Slate readers already know, Slate is all about Auburn making it to the championship game.
– Listen to Pawl’s caller – Tim from Cupertino.
– Help me figure out what to think about Auburn’s newly filed trademark.
– Lastly, give me every single bit of this bammer trying to rationalize the phenomenon of Auburn Basketball.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.