The day started very, very early to get my credentials for College Gameday. In fact, the earliest times I’ve woken up in the last 3 years have all been because of Gameday. Cell service was surprisingly good. Uploading pictures to Instagram seemed to work best, which explains the bevy of pics from the Gameday set. From then, well, it was a short tailgate, and then you know what happened. Well, I hope you do. If not, my tweets should help. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BAABBBAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! (No really, Gameday)
#auburn #ironbowl https://vine.co/v/hP6Lt7qguD5
- David Pollack likes Auburn’s
@CollegeGameday sign game. #ironbowl
- Yes, the Washington State Flag is here. 0-1 against Auburn this year.
- Best sign so far: “Tuscaloosa: getting trashy girls out of Auburn since 1831.” Accompanying shot from Hardee’s commercial.
- Lee Corso is the bag man.
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hV0dt1mPF_/
- Lee Corso holds up an Auburn helmet to many cheers.
- This is equally adorable and terrifying.
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hV1p_SmPHW/
- Kirk Herbstreit is such a cutie.
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hV2VvuGPIc/
- Now three Washington State flags here. All three are 0-1 against Auburn.
- Former Auburn LB/S
@wherring54 has a message for the 2013 Auburn Tigers going into the Iron Bowl. http://youtu.be/quP4-1FyG-U #wareagle
- An Auburn fan just gave Lee Corso a small plastic bag with something green it. Relax. It was a Toomer’s pin.
- Dead Bear on a stick at @CollegeGameday.
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hV-biOmPEB/
- Coach Dye saying “hello” to PAWLLLLL.
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hWBdhaGPIq/
- Taylor Hicks now discussing football with Coach Dye and he actually seems to know who he is. Coach Dye: big American idol fan.
- Here’s the Iron Bowl Preview from
@A96_Productions: This Is Our Legacy. Now mobile friendly. http://bit.ly/18dD6Hf #auburn #wareagle
- Sir Charles is here in a shirt that says “Save the World… Except Tuscaloosa.”
#auburn #ironbowl http://instagram.com/p/hWHAJgGPCy/
- Lee Corso has a 9-week streak of putting on the correct head gear. Do you want him to pick Auburn?
- There is a separate Auburn helmet in a box on stage and a very large plastic bag. Corso’s pick still up in the air?
- Alright, everybody leaving Gameday go down the hill to the ampitheater for the
@WarBlogle tailgate. All the @TailgateBeer you want. #auburn
- It’s not a detachable head. WE
@alhurricane: @WarBlogle anybody know why Auburn won’t let Corso use the mascot head?
- Come on.
#auburn (@ https://warblogle.com 2013 Tailgate w/ @jeremygolson) http://4sq.com/1aif5Pe
- Right after taking this picture, I stabbed
@HunterLJohnson with a trident as @blakeells watched and laughed. #auburn http://twitpic.com/dn5dml
- It feels just like 2009. The sun is even setting like 2009. This Auburn team is better than 2009. This Auburn team will win.
- The orange shakers on top of blue clad fans look awesome.
- This is the most beautiful sight these have ever seen.
#auburn (@ Jordan-Hare Stadium for ALA vs AUB) [pic]: http://4sq.com/1eJVEUj
- Probably my most favorite thing of Auburn is
@aucheerleading wearing those orange and blue striped rugby sweaters for the Iron Bowl.
- The players enter the locker room to many yells of jubilation.
- Alabama has scored 2 of their 3 touchdowns off an inexplicable offsides on 4th down and a fumble. Stop that and Auburn’s in control.
- It really is a joke, people. You can blow it off all you want. But it’s real, and you all know it.
- That ref follows me on Twitter.
- GOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- GIVE AUBURN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
- You’re #4 and you beat #1, you go to #1. Do the right thing.
- “We KILLED Alabama.” –
@BabyBlogle #auburn #ironbowl https://vine.co/v/hPpgDQaneXZ
- Auburn scored 34 points on Bo Jackson’s 51st birthday.
- What do you think Harvey Updyke is doing right now?
- We want Missouri.
- A quick shot of reverse Rammer Jammer from the first row.
- Will Auburn be the first team to have two plays nominated for Top Play at the ESPYs? I say yes.
- “Auburn deserved to win this game.” -Jesse Palmer. I don’t know what world this is.
- This is what students did to the hedges by rushing Pat Dye Field tonight.
- 11-1 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!