It was hot. It was muggy. It was a rough. But the cell service was the best I’ve ever seen on an Auburn gameday. Maybe it was because there weren’t enough people on campus to fill up the stadium, but I had almost no problems with the calls, texts, and more importantly tweets. However, when you’re running an awesome tailgate, it’s still tough to find the time to tweet stuff out.
Overall, it was a good day. Auburn won, and for the first time ever, I was able to tweet about it midgame. Follow me on Twitter if you are not already. Otherwise, here’s what you’re missing on gamedays.
- GAMEDAY BAAABBBBBBAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
- Backwards hat, big white wraparound shades, cargo shorts, flops. The PAC-12 is here.
- I finally got a gameday shirt from the
@TheLockerRoomAU. Peter Millar and stuff. 15% off all weekend. http://twitpic.com/db9nhe
- The tailgate is setup. Come on. https://warblogle.com/2013/08/30/football/come-tailgate-war-blogle-tailgate/ … http://4sq.com/15oythH
@WarBlogle tailgate is under constant surveillance thanks to @wardamnphil‘s Go Pro. Time lapse video to come. http://twitpic.com/db9z17
- Oh snap. WE
@GOPJunkie: Saving a piece of my Gus Bus cake for @WarBlogle @BeautifulBlogle @BabyBlogle @BabyBlogle2 http://bit.ly/1fqzAwe
- 75 degrees the whole month of August. Gameday: HOTTEST DAY EVER.
- Most people just walk up,
@willlochamy decided to hover over the @WarBlogle tailgate. http://bit.ly/1dwxJJJ (via @AUChief). #auburn
- Auburn legend, Andrew McCain (
@dragon_mccain) shows proper 3-pt stance technique to @BabyBlogle. #auburn http://instagram.com/p/dsb2UMmPDB/
- Your 2013 tunnel (intro) video song: “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” by Fall Out Boy. It was perfect.
- It’s a new day. Auburn doesn’t kick extra points.
- It’s a new day. Auburn intercepts footballs.
- It’s a new day. Auburn returns kickoffs 100 yards for touchdowns.
- Isn’t Alabama playing a game? WE
@logan_fish: Its a new day. Auburn loses lead to a bad team again. @WarBlogle
- It’s a new day. Auburn has
#otownkillas score their touchdowns. #wareagle
- It’s a new day. Fans leaving game a little early for an entirely different reason than 2012.
- Auburn wins.
- The Toomer’s wires rolled for Auburn’s win over Washington State. http://twitpic.com/dbcmi0
- Coach Malzahn is eating at Waffle House right now. That’s how you celebrate a win. http://instagram.com/p/dtGd4TlEuw/
- Thanks to all that participated in or stopped by the
@WarBlogle tailgate. Let’s do it again next week, if I can walk by then. #auburn
- 1-0 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight.