WiFi is the Blogler’s best friend on gameday, and this being the first game I haven’t attended in person in over a month, it was good to have an easy time tweeting for the whole day. It was fun being hopeful for the first part of the day, but once I realized things were going to be as we all realistically assumed, I just had fun being stupid. Me being stupid? Never.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBBAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
#auburn #wareagle #ironbowl
- Kodi Burns (
@AUKB18), Tommy Trott ( @T_Trott5), & Andrew McCain ( @dragon_mccain) talk about their favorite Iron Bowls: http://bit.ly/XLgKwv .
- Whatever you do today, just remember to be Never Never All In. http://bit.ly/pMJKSH
- If the trend holds true, Auburn will be starting a streak of 6 straight wins today. http://twitpic.com/bg2gs5
#auburn #ironbowl #alabama
- Shoutout to the Auburn fans at
@CollegeGameDay in LA today. Sign read “Hug an Auburn Fan.” #wareagle
- Desmond Howard in a very roundabout somewhat way says Auburn has a small shot today.
- Auburn sign at
- “And as for today, Coach Jordan said it best, and that’s beat the hell out of the University of Alabama.” – David Housel
- Alabama Preview: Go Crazy, Chizik, Go Crazy http://bit.ly/R8cwfz
#auburn #wareagle #ironbowl
- Thats a good way to look at it. WE
@pwallacep7 I look at it this way: LSU barely beat Auburn and Bama barely beat LSU so there’s a chance…
@TheIronBowlHour: From the Lochamy brothers, happy Iron Bowl Day and good Tide-ings to all! http://youtu.be/ogXY6Q2ZIE8
- RTing yourself? WE
@finebaum @patsmithradio Funny Sanford & Son reference by Desmond Howard abt Iron Bowl,’This could get Aunt Esther ugly.’
- For those in Tuscaloosa today, be sure to stop by and get your picture with the Andy Griffith statue.
- ‘member that last time you were there? WE
@lutzenkirchen: Heading to TTown for the iron bowl! Can’t wait to root my guys on! War DAMN Eagle!
- Here you go… WE
@Blelliott89: @WarBlogle I’d rather have my pic made by a group of trees. Oh wait…..they’re dead.
- Ten years ago, an underdog Auburn went to Tuscaloosa with a running back named Tre to take on top ten Alabama. They won 17-7.
- Watching the game inside a garage with Ol’ Glory above us. http://instagr.am/p/SbJ_QNmPKI/
- Yes. http://bit.ly/eg21WU WE
@rosscollings: Someone remind me, was it Bama who wouldn’t let us have a Tiger Walk in the 2010 game?
@BabyBlogle2: I been savin’ this one for today, you guys… http://bit.ly/WKW9qE
- Been’ere. WE
@ESPNCFB: #OhioState (on NCAA probation) completes 12-0.
- Here we go…
- Oh it’s flag football…
- Didn’t realize Auburn football was playing Kentucky basketball today.
- Hey Herbie, we crossed the 50.
- I’ll start getting worried when it’s worse than 24-0.
- Dang, were one stop from 24-0. I guess there will be a new comeback record today.
- AFLAC TRIVIA QUESTION ANSWER!!!! WE WIN!!!!!
- If Auburn throws the ball under 40 yards the rest of the game then maybe it’s time for Chizik’s job to be evaluated.
- UNCLE BLOGLE!!! WE
@ascottpvb: @WarBlogle you cant come back from 42 unless you get behind by 42…WDE
- We’ve resorted to family pictures at the Blogle compound.
- FUMBLE! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We got this guys…. ALABAMA’S PUNTING!!!!
- Win of the day? The Lutzie has been mentioned on CBS multiple times today. I coined the name. Original, I know. http://bit.ly/dGQuRO
- 2nd win of the day? Saban getting mad at Auburn getting another play, giving Mason 1,000 yards on the season.
- If you want all of college football to burn with us, you’ll pull for Georgia and USC the rest of the way.
- At the moment,
@BabyBlogle is serenading us with “All I Do is Win” and “All the Above” and it feels just as good. #auburn
- Very telling… WE
@BabyBlogle: Thoughts on today… http://bit.ly/TdbCtU http://bit.ly/TdbElx
- Time to move on. The pirate, Mike Leach, and Washington State visit Jordan-Hare in 280 days.