When you’re running a tailgate (with the help of a few friends) that gets about two million visitors in an eight hour span, it becomes very tough to find the time to tweet. I’m kidding, it was only 180,000. Then once you get in the stadium and have absolutely no service, it becomes even tougher. Therefore, the tweets were few this weekend. But it’s about quality, not quantity. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBBAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
- Setting up the tailgate. Beat the corndogs out here. That’s a victory.
- Corndog tailgate next to me just unloaded seven kegs. I’m gonna need your help today.
- You a lie. Death to all solid shakers. WE
@BobertBrannan: @warblogle texted me to remind everyone to bring their orange shaker! #WarEagle
- LSU fans partaking in cannibalism.
- The tailgate is waiting on an HDMI cable, but it’s ready or you.
@TailgateBeer at your disposal. Front right of amphitheater from JHS.
- The official WarBlogle sign at the official WarBlogle tailgate. It’s officially official.
- Apparently the massive tailgate next to the WarBlogle tailgate is the TigerDroppings crew. Y’all hold my drink…
- View from the tailgate: http://twitpic.com/axbnkf
- Good to see the
@Auburntron guys at the tailgate. Blogs can co-exist.
- May or may not have been in the background of a segment for
- Dang it.
- Better be ranked #3 tomorrow.
- Thanks to everyone that partook or stopped by the tailgate today. Furthest traveler was from New Hampshire. Lets do it again in 2 weeks.
- Bet your tailgate didn’t have a panoramic picture of it. WE
@saraakathryn: At the @warblogle tailgate! @thejimmyis http://bit.ly/RQzjXs
- This one hurts, but what a great fight. War Damn Eagle and goodnight.