Yesterday, I asked my Twit-Fam if they read these interesting tidbits every other day, and if they do, are there too many or too few. So now I’m asking you. Help a ‘Blogler out.
- Apparently, the thing to do at the halfway point of the season is to do mid-term grades/reviews: SEC Bloggers, Chris Low, CFN.
- Enough with the past, let’s look forward to week 7.
- Speaking of next week, isn’t it about time that Auburn played a decent game against Arkansas?
- Hey, I think Cam might be a Heisman candidate. What do you think?
- Chris Low wants you to rank the SEC quarterbacks, and here’s where the rankings stand at this point.
- Andy Stapes gives us his Power Rankings and talks more about head-to-head results.
- Chris Low thinks Cam, the real Nick, and Gene have just been super.
- Pat Dye talks upsets. Why this week? Why?
- The SEC West is wild…wild I tell you.
- Ryan Mallett is a good quaterback. Cam Newton is a good quarterback. Should be a good one this weekend.
- Do you want to watch a video? Do want to watch a video about Auburn and South Carolina that asks who has the most to prove? Well, here you go.
- No jokes, it’s The Rod Report.
- Here’s what Gene said in his weekly presser.
- Here’s what Barbee said in his preseason presser.
- If you were lucky enough to get tickets to the Auburn Arena grand opening this Friday night, here are all the details.
Thanks for putting these links all together! Part of me would feel better about the Arkansas game had Auburn blown the doors off of Kentucky. But, part of me is still highly impressed with that last drive. I wish they were getting more credit for that final drive. To go nearly the entire length of the field and drain every last second off of the clock was amazing. The final score doesn’t fill you in on all the details but the offense deserves a lot of credit for that drive.