The bits are back. Stay tuned for a very intriguing interview with a former Auburn Tiger from the undefeated 2004 squad. I will post it later this afternoon. Don’t miss it.
- The Auburn/LSU rivalry is so important that it has it’s own Wikipedia page.
- Evan Woodbery reminds us that it doesn’t matter what’s going on with both teams, in this game, you can truly throw out all of the record books.
- Chris Low gives us his Midseason Review of the Auburn Tigers. If Auburn wins last week, they are great, but since they lost two out of seven and those two happen to be the most recent, the season is headed for disaster according to Low. It also means that Auburn played nobody to start the season. I used to like this guy.
- For more Auburn hate from Low go here.
- Charles Goldberg tells us how this team is different from last year, and despite two losses, refuses to divide or get down.
- Kevin Scarbinsky compares Gene Chizik to the rest of the 1st-year head coaches around the nation. Besides Oregon’s Chip Kelly, Chizik has the best record of any.
- A lot has been made of a bad call in the Florida/Arkansas game that could have potentially given the Razorbacks a better chance to win, or maybe even happened to have given the Gators the game. Boo-hoo. How about those 21 points Arkansas got from multiple bad calls in their favor against Auburn? Need proof? Watch the video: