Happy Tuesday. I hope you’re as sick of the Peyton Manning Omaha jokes as I am. Just kidding, I love them. What a weekend. Relive the weekend and catch up on everything else here. Enjoy.
– Auburn now heads to Omaha to face off against SEC rival Mississippi State on Sunday. Omaha can be confusing, so here’s how the format works and here’s a handy bracket so you can keep up.
– As if Baseball needed anymore good news, see which future Tiger is Alabama’s Mr. Baseball.
– It was not only a good weekend for Auburn, but for the SEC in general.
– Speaking of Football, if you want to be angry and happy at the same time, see these projections. I don’t know how to feel anymore.
– Also, if this isn’t the best football name out there I don’t know what it.
– We still don’t know who will replace Jarrett Stidham, but catch up with his NFL progress.
– In random coaching news, a former Auburn coach is getting the Butch Jones treatment.
– Bruce is always recruiting. Will he get a commitment from this 5-star?
– Last but not least: See Auburn’s newest silver medalist.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.