It was amazing to have true 4G service and a real signal throughout an entire gameday. I guess it could be because Nashville is, like, a big city and all, but I think it could have been that there were about 2/3 less people around the stadium than at a normal Auburn game. The game sucked, but Nashville is fun. You’ll see. Follow me.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
- Gameday breakfast of champions… or a team looking for their 2nd win. http://instagr.am/p/RAVWMwGPNa/
@AUMB is here and setting up for Tiger Walk. #auburn http://twitpic.com/b5u5mi
- Tiger Walk in 15 minutes. Here’s what the players will see.
#auburn #wareagle http://twitpic.com/b5udmk
- This Auburn fan thinks the Tigers are gonna do alright, alright, alright today.
- A very workmanlike Tiger Walk. Not much jumping around. All business. Then again it is 9:20 am.
- Had a few high fives that turned into awkwardly long handholds with
@CraigSanders13 and Chizik at Tiger Walk. But that’s alright. #auburn
- The official
@WarBlogle tailgate is open and ready for business. DOING IT BIGGGGG!! #ruffles #auburn http://twitpic.com/b5utph
- Where else can you tailgate this close to the stadium just because you’re staying at a hotel near it?
- The Vandy student section is in full effect 15 minutes before kickoff.
- I’m at Vanderbilt Stadium for Auburn Tigers vs Vanderbilt Commodores w/
@lacoraumb @tiffanys07 @blackwood1217 http://4sq.com/Vfjyv7
- Vanderbilt would like to thank Auburn fans for making the idea that this a sellout more believable.
- Anybody else have déjà vu?
- WE @BeautifulBlogle War Eagle! Missing our daddy
@WarBlogle today! pic.twitter.com/YB3AKdf8
- Well the team did some sort of 4th quarter rundown.
- ….and they suck me right back in.
- In case you’re wondering, Vanderbilt’s alma mater is the next to last song on Dirty Dancing.
- Something about Stacy. WE
@jshaunburke: @WarBlogle What was being chanted at the end of that game? Couldn’t tell on TV.
- The last time Auburn lost to Vandy, they fired their OC a few days later, and that team was 4-2 at the time.
@PlainsWear that I wore for ULM. Starting to think it’s something else. WE @KIMMIEJO_JO @WarBlogle dare I ask what shirt you wore today.
- Where have you been? Slacker. WE
@Culligan27: . @WarBlogle BLOG THAT LOSS. Your blogs must blow so hard.
- As VanGorder left the stadium, he walked through fans and players families. He spoke once: “We’ll get better. We’ll keep fighting.”
- Any of you Aubs staying in Nashville a little while longer? Need to eat and watch other football. Where y’all at?
@BeautifulBlogle, @jeremygolson made me. (@ Hooters w/ 4 others) http://4sq.com/Tnsa7d
- Nope, but their pep band was bigger than Vandy’s student section. WE
@FOTProgram: I hope the Auburn band got to play at halftime at least.
- WE @JPowers25: NO RT
@2YouWish2: @JPowers25 hopefully we can bring Petrino back to The Plains and right this ship before next season
- I’m at Honky Tonk Central (Nashville, TN) w/ 2 others http://4sq.com/OScDtC
- It really hurts your cred when you say that Chizik needs to be fired, but you don’t even know how to spell his name correctly.
- Just found myself giving a fist pump to Texas Tech beating TCU in 3OT.
- There may be people in orange, but not Tennessee orange, cheering all throughout Nashville right now.
- Goodbye Nashville. The last time I was here, you stole my laptop. This time, your team stole my dignity. I love/hate you.
This is the worst team #AU has had since ’98. Thanks to GC but it is time for a change. No Petrino but get an offensive guy like, dare I say it, James Franklin!!!! A recruiter who has shown that his guys improve once on campus. #WDE
Auburn’s always been good at poaching coaches from other SEC schools, haven’t they?
’98? You have to go WAY further back to reach the depths into which this team has sunk!
I Remember the Barfield years. This year is worse.
I’m thinking Jim Tressel.