I broke my decade long streak of going to Athens and it looks like it might have turned out for the best. Or was it the reason for what happened? Either way, I did it just for you, since I know you want the most tweets imaginable and since I need WiFi to do that. There are tons, so let’s get started. I’ll split them up to make things easier. If you don’t already, follow me on Twitter, and you won’t have to wait until Sunday to see this magic.
- GAMEDAY BABBBBBBBBAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! #auburn #georgia #dsor
- Earlier this week I interviewed @TheBlawgHouse. Now they’ve interviewed me: bit.ly/uDTUt2. #auburn #georgia #DSOR
- If you’re in Athens, send me stories of the “hospitality” you receive. #auburn #georgia #DSOR
- You are responsible for the greatest Auburn moment in Athens, and for that, I Love You… WE @brandoncox712 Athens bound! War Damn Eagle!!
- Ripe for the beating… WE @mbs0010 @WarBlogle twitgoo.com/4utira #DSOR
- More like has…. WE @evadedave @WarBlogle wants a bromance with @brandoncox712 #WarEagleAnyway
- Pregame meal: twitpic.com/7dhpwz. #auburn #georgia #DSOR
- WE @Chewy923 @WarBlogle the #AUMB has had plenty of fans UGA fans remind us we’re number one
- WE @LUTZenkirchen This is my iron bowl.
- Here’s a pic from the other night when I was on @OhBrotherRadio. I’m the one next to giant @dragon_mccain. twitpic.com/7dhwli @willlochamy
- What an embarrassment. Get ’em out. Now. WE @mikefinger: Ahh, the passion and pageantry of the SEC. lockerz.com/s/155556905
- South Carolina fans saying “War Eagle” pic.twitter.com/46hrn4A8 (via @joshdub23) #auburn #georgia
- For those visiting Athens for the first time, prepare yourself for the most annoying stadium announcer ever. #FIRSTDOWNGEORGIA #auburn #DSOR
- I’ve always asked that if your stadium announcer/crowd makes a huge deal out of first downs, that’s really not a good sign, is it? #dawgs
- WE @BabyBlogle BOOOOO JURGAAA!!!! twitvid.com/E2MWA #awbuhn #woheagoh
- WE @AUBlog Scenes from Sanford: Auburn band goes through its warmup routine, with somebody shouting “Auburn Sucks!” at breaks in the music.
- WE @_BlakeEddins No wonder we haven’t heard from Helen Hunt in almost a decade…… #UGA pic.twitter.com/PyMZu5L2
- For everyone asking, #DSOR = “Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry.” #auburn #georgia
- WE @TigerTailTeam Georgia fans throwing fruit at the van. Might want to hold onto those oranges and prevent scurvy! #BeatUGA #WDE
- WE @GOPJunkie In UGA, Baptist Center sign:”Absolutely no alcohol/cursing allowed on property”. Tent beside it: “Free alcohol”with a line.
- WE @AUAthletics Tiger Walk at Sanford Stadium. Auburn fans out in full force. #wareagle pic.twitter.com/rlbWZgAf
- The guy in the do’ rag says it all. WE @atlantaAUclub Broad street… #WarEagle yfrog.com/kgx8wcej
- With an hour to kickoff, here’s a few ways to fuel your UGA hate: bit.ly/vjJPgG, bit.ly/snT9UJ, bit.ly/sped17. #DSOR
- But how will we win without dirty play?! RT @tracywolfson Gene Chizik told me he had to remind his team to keep their composure today
- By a band from Florida. WE @bjmillican The song “Sweet Home Alabama” was recorded in #Georgia. #RandomFact is.gd/rMWpki
- Tommy Tuberville still sticking it to Alabama, sacrificing his team/legacy to make Oklahoma State look good. #wareagleforever
- I deflected from a loss by saying Auburn is dirty. WE @cpadawg Today is a great day to hate Auburn. What have you done to hate Auburn today?
- In Gene’s pre-recorded interview with Andy Bircham, he’s said “No question about it” in his last three responses. Love that guy. #auburn
- Oh look there’s the nicest guy in the world jumping with this team. #dawgs
- Game time. See you at the half. Let’s go. #auburn #georgia #DSOR
- Just remember, world… if Georgia wins, evil wins. #BeatGeorgia #wareagle
- Was that the first ever touchdown that includes two Z’s from two separate names? #auburn #wareagle
- Georgia fan holds on dollar bill with Cam Newton on it as CBS goes to commercial. This is a new level of #butthurt. #dawgs
- Aaron Murray must get paid by the fist pump. #dawgs
- Do we have a guy who uncontrollably drools, can’t spell his name, or count to ten? Time to send him in and say “tackle man with ball.”
- I think I’m about rekindle my feud with a certain Auburn beat reporter. Dare I?
- And now I’m ok with all of this….
- WE @FootballAU Dyer fourth back in school history with back-to-back 1,000 yd seasons. Brooks (78-79), S. Davis (94-95), C. Williams (03-04).
- Oh look, nobody cares… WE @GVMcElroy Crowell is a beast. Reminds me of a young Trent.
- WE @aubietodd The UGA crowd shots remind me that no matter what the score, we’ve won.
- Chuckle WE @radiofreeblake TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU LOOKIN AT ME WHOA (WHOA OH) ALL THE ABOVE ALL THE ABOVE ALL THE ABO-UH-OH-UH-OVE
- I guess I’m about to start working on my video montage of Georgia’s dirty plays to deflect from this loss and get me through the year.
- Cam played in 53 other games? Auburn leads the series. WE @socialprimer UGA student section says “Can’t win w/o Cam”. pic.twitter.com/F9ANH8vs
- Noted. WE @TheAuburner Don’t forget the slow motion. RT @WarBlogle About to start video montage of UGA’s dirty plays to get me through year.
- Why is it that every person that talks trash (usually profanity-laden) to me, has “Good Christian Man” in their Twitter bio?
- About to go into a grocery store in a Bama-heavy town with my Auburn stuff on. Might fight if provoked.
- This is so dumb. WE @Paxton_Brittle @WarBlogle all I have to say is nick fairley #whatgoesaroundcomesaroundWe’ve expanded our selection, but the typo still remains… twitpic.com/7dmcrx
- Alabama fan: “HAHAHAHA BOISE!!!! YOU’RE OUTTA HERE!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET A NEW KIC…. dang it.”
- WE @chambc1 Just observing, Outback Bowl reps talking to AD Jay Jacobs, asking if AU fans would be interested in bowl.
- WE @aubietodd @brooksw44 @paxton_brittle Like I always say. When people talk smack, just look through their photos. twitter.com/#!/Paxton_Brit…
- Oh yeah? We’ll see if Cam throws you the ball again, bucko! WE @Blafell1 #Auburn is just a sad program
- @jaleelwhite Hey man, I know you’re busy, but if could make it to our tailgate at the Iron Bowl, I’d be eternally grateful. @ImALegendKiller
- WE @paheadband Praise for Nick Fairley: bit.ly/uGaFyy
- WE @jeremygolson BTW, if you never attended the university you pull for, NEVER say “we” to me about anything.
- WE @AU_Soccer FINAL: #Auburn defeats Utah State 2-1 and advances to the 2nd round of the 2011 NCAA Championship. #wareagle
- Herbie giving props to Auburn and LSU for handling Oregon’s O-line. Good times. #wareagleanyway
- Next week might be the THE WORST conference schedule in the SEC’s history. bit.ly/uXMZji
- Well tweeps, it’s time for this ‘Blogler to go to bed. Auburn will win another football game. Many more. War Eagle for like freaking ever.
I had higher hopes for your post game commentary but you have proved to be the worst blogger I have read. You’re simply not witty, humorous, or insightful. Please find a more useful way to spend your time.
You’re a pretentious ass. Typical Auburn guy with a chip on your shoulder. Own up and accept the fact that your team got the crap kicked out of it yesterday. Roll Tide!
Go suck an Updyke!!!
Don’t listen to these guys blogler! They’re just jealous from last year! Plus I think it is the MOST idiotic thing to read your opposing team’s blogs!
Love this post during the game, “Do we have a guy who uncontrollably drools, can’t spell his name, or count to ten? Time to send him in and say ‘tackle man with ball’.” Did it really come to that? Yes.
I still lack the understanding as to why Bammer ‘fans’ want to come all the way over here to an Auburn blogsite to trash the author. If you don’t like your team that’s fine, you aren’t a true fan anyways. But if you’re commenting on this site (as a bammer) then you need to get a life.
Aubie01, I think you have to hit the “ignore” button and remember that some things are not for us to understand. One thing I do understand is that “you can’t fix bammer”.