I gave you the preview this afternoon. Here’s the whole thing. He killed it. What other school can say their quarterback struck the Heisman pose on Late Night with David Letterman? Probably none. I know of one team in the state that can’t make that claim.
If you can’t watch the video, here’s the list:
10. The 2010 version of the Heisman Trophy can hold 10,000 songs
9. This season, I’ve swallowed 11 mouth guards.
8. Is it strange that after a big win, CBS broadcaster Verne Lundquist insists on showering with us?
7. OK, I admit it…I have Bieber fever.
6. Next season I’m joining the cast of “Glee” as the gruff quarterback with the voice of an angel
5. I am working on my own cologne, it’s called Locker Room, you’re going to love it.
4. After this, I’m going on Rachel Ray to make Heisman-shaped meatloaf.
3. I’m not playing in the national championship game, I have a math quiz the next day.
2. Even I have no idea how the heck this BCS works.
1. Need to see ID? How about this? (strikes Heisman pose)