We’re still sweeping! I hope you’re having a good Thursday. I, for one, am still riding high from the likely tournament clinching Auburn win, and potentially bubble bursting Alabama loss. The Iron Bowl Trophy presentation was terrible as usual. Catch up on everything else you need to know below.
– Halftime had the Iron Bowl Trophy presentation. The good: Nick Saban used the platform to support the Lee County victims. The bad: the whole ceremony really, especially Auburn’s SGA president getting booed.
– Auburn has now won eight of their last 11 games, see where bracketologists have them heading into the last regular season game.
– Women’s Basketball begins SEC Tournament play tonight, and of course they’re playing Alabama.
– Catch up on all the other Baseball news you need.
– Auburn’s upcoming QB battle is gaining national attention.
– A good check-in with Softball after a big weekend.
– Gymnastics gets a rematch with Alabama this weekend, see how they’re getting ready for the post-season.
– Finally, consummate Alabama fan Harvey Updike explains why he poisoned the trees. The full podcast is out tomorrow, but how long can you really try to explain normal Bama fan crazy? We’ll see.
Let me know if I missed anything in the comments below.