FootballVideoAuburn vs. UGA Office Encounter by War Blogle11/16/201011/08/20218 591 Share0 As funny as this is, it pretty much says it all. Take notice, Georgia fans.
Shared immediately with all my Facebook friends. Thanks for sharing!
I hate UGA fans. I sent this video to one of them in my office, here is his response:
These are the final comments I will make about the game. It’s time to start hating Georgia Tech.
• You beat a 5-6 team for the first time in 5 years and you had to come from 14 points behind to do it and you are the #2 ranked team in the country. Congratulations.
• The above links prove that Fairley is a dirty player and will likely be suspended for at least part of the Alabama game. Richt wouldn’t say it last night on his show directly but he did indicate that he has taken steps with the SEC to have the late hits addressed.
• It won’t be long before the win is vacated because Newton will be ruled ineligible so enjoy the win while it lasts.
• It was the team in the blue shirts that threw punches and got ejected. So that tells me that Auburn cared more about beating a 5-6 UGA team than Alabama and winning a MNC game because the forthcoming suspensions will help result in Auburn losing to Alabama. That seems like a smart thing to do since UGA is a 5-6 team and going nowhere this year. It was also real smart to throw punches with an 18 point lead in the final 2 minutes of the ballgame. Perhaps Auburn’s head coach was too busy gesturing and pumping his fists to think about putting a stop to it or pulling his starters.
• If UGA players are suspended for retaliation I’m fine with that. It isn’t like we are going anywhere this year and at least they took up for their teammates. Our season rests on beating the Taliban and that’s what we should start to focus on.
• Real classy of the Auburn fans to boo a hurt player. #95 got his knee hurt from a cut block (which was legal) and tried to walk it off. When he couldn’t and he went down the Auburn fans booed him. I’ve never once seen that happen in Athens.
• Say what you want about UGA’s arrests and suspensions. It won’t be any worse than what I have already said about it this year.
• Aaron Murray will never lose to Auburn again. Print this sentence out and keep it.
• Roll Tide. Roll NCAA. Roll FBI. Go Spurrier on Dec. 4th.
• Have a good day.
You should remind you’re co-worker that “hurt player” only fell down after the coach give him the signal to fall down. That’s why we booed him…he wasn’t really hurt, just faking it for the time out….yeah, that’s classy.
Cumming Tiger: Your coworker forgot to mention how the Georiga fans tried to burn the trees at Toomer’s. WAR EAGLE! Btw loved that video sharing it on facebook.
Either Murray is a graduating freshman or he is transfering after the GT game, that’s the only way I can see that AU will not beat him again. I know he doesn’t want anymore of Fairly’s helmet in his face.
If you don’t know what the Fulmer Cup is, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulmer_Cup
That’s funny. What’s even funnier is that one guy managed to accumulate 31 pts on his own.