Some of these are Kentucky related. Some are not. Deal with it.
- Andy Staples of SI.com releases his Power Rankings a day later than the other polls. Maybe it’s so he can make them seem more important? Anyway, Auburn finally gets on page one.
- The Chiz talks Kentucky, and you should listen.
- On the other hand, Joker Philips “knows how to beat Auburn“. Really? Was Cam Newton on the team last year? Was Nick Fairley ripping off quarterbacks’ heads last year? Chizik will be presenting you with your foot in the post-game handshake.
- Hey, 2009 offensive performance versus Kentucky, you disgust Cam Newton (1:28).
- And yes Chris Low, he’s honored at your #2 Heisman ranking of him, but he’s not going to talk about it just yet.
- He’s not listening to you, ESPN experts, either.
- Nobody said you couldn’t talk about it, though. Go rank the Heisman candidates your own self..
- Auburn has some running backs, you know?
- Mario Fannin just wanted to make sure you knew he was back.
- It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s The Rod Report.
- Two Tigers are still at the top of Chris Low’s SEC Player of the Year race.
- Auburn has started their football season with a 5-0 record twelve times since 1970. Here’s how those seasons panned out.
- As we know from last year, 5-0 meant nothing, and we’ll find out if 5-0 means anything this year pretty soon.
- Ok, this is the last 5-0 related article. I promise.
- Want to read a smorgasbord of Auburn notes, quotes, and other things? Here you go.
- Auburn is 3-6 in the last three Octobers. Ouch. Time to change that.
- The boys in the league are still tearing it up…sorta.
- Auburn is ranked as the 81st best sports city in the nation. Ok…???
- Auburn’s Tim Hudson was named MLB’s National League Comeback Player of the Year. In an interview he did following the Braves’ Wild Card berth, his hitting skills at Auburn get a mention. I love the tag sticking up from the top of his hat.
- If you were looking to get tickets to the Auburn Arena’s grand opening, too bad.
“On the other hand, Joker Philips “knows how to beat Auburn”. Really? Was Cam Newton on the team last year? Was Nick Fairley ripping off quarterbacks’ heads last year? Chizik will be presenting you with your foot in the post-game handshake.”
I can’t even believe Joker said this. I mean come on Joker, I hope you were being funny because you want be laughing when Auburn is rolling out of Kentucky with your teams manhood hanging from the rear view mirror.