I decided to take 4-year-old @BabyBlogle on his 2nd ever road game on a “boys only” trip. We drove up Friday, stayed right outside of Knoxville, and woke up early Saturday to get on campus. Even with 100,000 fans (with a big percentage being Auburn fans in blue), I had zero service issues. While I didn’t get as many tweets out as I would like because, you know, I was tending to a 4-year-old who had more fans than Gus Malzahn, I still got out a good many.
- GAMEDAY BAAABBBAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
- Alright, where do I park in Knoxville? Tiger Walk is in T-minus 82 minutes.
- Oh, Tennessee put Homecoming AND Alumni Band Day on us? They trying AU.
- Been here 2 minutes and Smokey already asked
@BabyBlogle for a picture. http://instagram.com/p/gfxyFsGPFE/
- Weather report from Knoxville: what’s that thing they said about witches?
- 30 minutes to Tiger Walk. Good crowd so far.
- Why does Tennessee’s stadium have a haunted house built in?
#auburn @ Neyland Stadium http://instagram.com/p/gf12-ImPKh/
- Most Auburn fans got the memo to wear navy. I’m wearing it, it’s just under this white Chiznik jacket. http://twitpic.com/dklrmv
- Tiger Walk. We’re on the wrong side.
- Anybody tailgating around Neyland?
@BabyBlogle needs a drink. Says he’s going light today. #auburn
- In the span of 10 seconds, two houndstooth hats walk by. Auburn and Tennessee fans both let them have it.
- Tennessee has more shades of orange than fake Alabama national championships.
- The upper deck at Neyland Stadium was built in 1778 and hasn’t been upgraded since. Not prepared for 21st century humans.
- The view of Auburn-Tennessee.
#wareagle @ Neyland Stadium http://instagram.com/p/ggERycGPCQ/
- Lehgo Auburn.
- Both of Auburn’s scoring drives have been two plays.
- For those not in Neyland, you are missing the 47th on-field presentation since kickoff. Somebody just got called an “athletic supporter.”
- If you call that a drive, Auburn has scoring drives of 2, 2, and 1.
- OTOWN KILLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
- The mass orange exodus has begun.
- It’s fun to have the ability to work on backups in a SEC road game.
- Auburn wins 55-23. 9-1.
- “We KILLED Tennessee.” –
@BabyBlogle #auburn https://vine.co/v/hI9hnzbmXYe
- Reverse reverse Tiger Walk outside Neyland.
- Just to make you mad. WE
@RustyStiles: @WarBlogle Why does your kid son have a twitter?
- This day just keeps getting better… (@ Gatti’s Pizza) http://4sq.com/17V5Ec0
@MattScalici @blakeells An Alabama win is in Auburn’s best interest, as much as I don’t want to see it.
- Auburn has now beaten Tennessee six straight times. Tuberville’s take: http://twitpic.com/dknda5
- Nick Marshall receives a figurative game ball from Brad Edwards on ESPN Radio College Gameday.
- Grant wasn’t even Marshall Hendersoning or anything. WE
@fowlertheshiz: @WarBlogle Tennessee keeping it classy today http://bit.ly/1bnHplD
@jppalmCBS, give us a little sneak peek before tomorrow. Auburn in Liberty Bowl, right?
- Eli Gold uses many words that I’m sure most of the people listening to the broadcast don’t understand.
- I take more offense to this than a real football comment. WE
@YahooForde: Alabama pregame hype video is the best in the nation.
- Hey, that was me! http://bit.ly/HDPeKN WE
@ascottpvb: @WarBlogle somewhere I read that Auburn should run for 400 yards today. Zat u?
- Trying to pump this game as anything it was a few years ago is like acting like a Skynyrd concert today is the same as yesteryear.
- I know you didn’t like seeing Alabama win tonight, but you’ll like seeing what Auburn beating an undefeated Alabama does.
- Florida lost to Vandy today. There’s no way CBS is picking their game next week. Unless Auburn turns it down, Georgia game will be 2:30.
- There is one thing that could keep CBS out of Auburn next week and that’s the fact that they will be there for the Iron Bowl 2 weeks later.
- 9-1 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!