The 10th Annual War Blogle Pick ’em brought to you by Hover Helmets is back! You olds need to act like you did 10 years ago when you cared about college football stuff, okay? You youngs need to do what we did when this stuff was fun and mattered. Do a pick ’em. It’ll put hair on your chest.
It’s a simple pick ’em. ESPN picks ten games for the week, you pick the winners, order them by confidence level, enter a combined score for one of the games at the bottom, and that’s all there is. No excuses.
Right now, there is a War Blogle group over at ESPN.com waiting for you to join. To make it easy, here are all the steps you will need to take.
- Click this link.
- Click the blue Join Group button.
- Login to your ESPN.com account or sign-up if you do not have one. If you were in last year’s pick ’em, you may just need to click REJOIN GROUP.
- Give your entry a name.
- If you are asked for a password, enter this: warblogle.
- Skip the step about joining other groups because no groups are better than this one.
- Invite more people if you know what’s good for you.
- Make your picks.
- Set the confidence level.
- Set your combined score for the tiebreaker.
- Watch me win.
- Do it again the next week.
Weekly winners will receive Blogle stickers, buttons, or something, and the overall winner will get an Auburn Hover Helmet. If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
Have fun. Tell your friends. Pick responsibly.