The 9th Annual War Blogle Pick ’em brought to you by Hover Helmets has returned. Real football has returned. We’re not counting any championships won during a season with little to no fans or extremely uneven schedules. Nope. We’re playing for real championships this year.
It’s a simple pick ’em. ESPN picks ten games for the week, you pick the winners, order them by confidence level, enter a combined score for one of the games at the bottom, and that’s all there is. No excuses.
Right now, there is a War Blogle group over at ESPN.com waiting for you to join. To make it easy, here are all the steps you will need to take.
- Click this link.
- Click the big, red GET STARTED button in the group info.
- Login to your ESPN.com account or sign-up if you do not have one. If you were in last year’s pick ’em, you may just need to click REJOIN GROUP.
- Give your entry a name.
- If you are asked for a password, enter this: warblogle.
- Skip the step about joining other groups because no groups are better than this one.
- Invite more people if you know what’s good for you.
- Make your picks.
- Set the confidence level.
- Set your combined score for the tiebreaker.
- Watch me win.
- Do it again the next week.
Weekly winners will receive some Blogle stickers/buttons/hugs, and the overall winner will get an Auburn Hover Helmet. If you miss a week, that’s fine, just make it up during the other weeks.
Have fun. Tell your friends. Pick responsibly.