Since this was my 100th straight home game, I decided not to tailgate and to take the day easy. We got on campus around 1, hit a few tailgates, and let the kids enjoy the gameday experience. It kept me from tweeting, but there honestly wasn’t much to tweet about. Auburn won big, and I spent the entire second half taking 50 or so pictures from around the stadium. It caused my phone die, which made tweeting impossible.
- GAMEDAY BAABBBBBBAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
- Missouri, Stanford, & Texas Tech have legitimate chances of losing today. Auburn could move up to least #8. Even higher if voters watch.
- Home of the 12th man or home of the 12 fans, RITE?! http://twitpic.com/diukc6
- For my 100th straight home game today, I plan on watching one play from every section in the stadium. There are 78.
- I *was* worried about Tennessee.
- 100 straight home games. My view for over half of them.
#auburn @ Jordan-Hare Stadium http://instagram.com/p/f8vYbMmPJb/
- Many, many plays from the Texas A&M game in the updated intro video.
- Corey Grant may have just qualified for the US Olympic track team on that touchdown run. Dude was flying.
- Saban would be hating so hard on Auburn’s student section right now.
- Nick Marshall comes out of locker room with no helmet or shoulder pads. Hits are gonna hurt.
- Half way around the lower bowl. Y’all thought I wouldn’t make it in the student section…
- My attempt to watch one play from every section of JHS fell short. Got the whole lower bowl and the West upper deck. I blame the run game.
- What was the deal with that awful spot on Wallace’s run inside the 5 late in the 4th? Took a TD away. Yeah, I wanted it.
- Tonight’s win gave Auburn their 80th win of the last 100 home games, starting in the 2000 season. That’s 80%, if you didn’t know.
- Will Auburn be ranked in the Coaches Poll tomorrow?
- 7-1 and all is right. War Damn Eagle and goodnight!