Sorry for the lack of posts, but there really hasn’t been much to talk about. You get a rapid fire of bits today:
- Brandon Knox tipped in the game winner to take down Virginia. He had to because he missed about 87 free throws in the game.
- Top RB recruit Marcus Lattimore has trimmed his teams down to five. Auburn is one of them.
- Houston Nutt likes to scare his schools into giving him a raise.
- The announcers for all of the ESPN/ABC games are set. Auburn pulled the same crew that called their game against Arkansas.
- Home and Away teams have also been set for the bowl games. Auburn will be wearing blue.
- Auburn is an early 8-point favorite in the Outback Bowl.
- The Outback Bowl does a pretty good job when it comes to giving away free stuff.
- The AP All-SEC and Coaches’ All-SEC teams have been released. Apparently Ben Tate isn’t even the league’s 4th best back. Darvin Adams sucks too I guess.
- The Plainsman Parking Lot gives us his “10 Musts for the 2010 Auburn football team”. (Part 1/Part 2)