Buncha ‘bits today…
- Of course there will be a lot of Michael Dyer information today since he decided to commit to the Tigers.
- Here’s a healthy list of articles on his commitment: TWER, Gattis, Woodbery, Bitter, Low.
- Dyer almost told Dunaway and Brown that he will immediately start recruiting for Auburn.
- Here’s some video of Dyer. I think he’s pretty deserving of each one of his stars.
- There is video of the press conference, but of course you’ll have to pay for it.
- You can watch Dyer on ESPNU tonight at 7pm CST as his Little Rock Christian Academy takes on Pulaski Academy.
And now for bits that matter today:
- Craig Stevens, and most of the defense, are all Iron men.
- It’s more than likely that six Auburn freshmen will redshirt for this season.
- CollegeFootballNews.com picks Auburn to win this weekend against Furman, and so does Chris Low.
- Darren Bates is on Low’s watchlist for SEC Freshman of the Year. Onterrio McCalebb gets a mention as well. Tate also gets some Low-love.
- Did you know that Auburn has six 200-yard rushing games this season? That total matches the 2007 and 2008 seasons combined.
- Get your al.com Auburn-Furman Fact Sheet here.
- Auburn plays Miles College in basketball tonight in a exhibition game if you want to man up and support your team.