A big day at WarBlogle.com continues (4 posts in one day!) with your new favorite post. Interesting tidbits at your service…
- ESPN.com has released their “Power Rankings” and has Auburn ranked #15. These rankings come from 15 employees of Entertainment Sports Performance Network. Be sure to check the links at the top where you can see where each voter ranked the Tigers.
- To wrap up the pollspeak for this week, here’s a look at where every single AP voter has Auburn ranked from PollSpeak.com. There are actually two that still don’t have the Tigers ranked. I would say that anyone thinking objectively would say these two guys are way wrong. I’m sure they’d say Auburn has proven less than the 12+ teams that have a loss in their polls.
- Pat Forde apologizes to Gene Chizik in this week’s Forde Yard Dash.
- Barrett Sallee of CollegeFootballNews.com (Scout.com) asks if Auburn will continue to be successful now that they have turned from the hunter to the hunted.
- Chris Low of ESPN.com gives us his list of the SEC’s best running backs. Guess who has two of the five?
- Auburn’s Ex-Head Coach Tommy Tuberville says some pretty nice things about his former players, and then proceeds to predict that Auburn will beat the Razorbacks by 21 or more.
- For Auburn to win by that margin, they will probably need to score a few more touchdowns, which is exactly what Gus Malzahn says the Tigers need to do.
- Kevin McGrady of Bleacher Report tells us why Auburn’s offense can do it with Gus at the helm.
- CBS Sports says Auburn’s O has been very good and talks with Walt McFadden about the “bad taste in his mouth” from that last second TD at Tennessee.
- Matt Hinton reminds us again that Auburn has been successful, is amazed they are doing it with “no playmakers” (the same “no playmakers” that were picked to win the West last year), and throws out a bunch of buts.
- Andy Bitter of the Ledger-Enquirer tells us why freshman Safety Daren Bates is driving other teams crazy.
- Here are a few previews for this week’s game with Arkansas: Official Auburn Preview, ESPN’s Preview, Jay G. Tate’s Preview.
Got something interesting that you think should be a tidbit? Send it to the ‘Blogler.