Sorry these are so late, but you have all day tomorrow to read them. For those that are going to the game, read them from your phone, and I’m jealous.
- There has been lots of love, and lots of articles, for Malzahn this week. SI.com‘s Stewart Mandel gives his thoughts on the ‘Zahn master. ESPN‘s Chris Low weighs in on Gus’s no-gimmick offense. Finally, Chris Brown took a break from beating his girlfriend…sorry wrong guy, and “deconstructs” Malzahn’s offense. Warning: this article looks so detailed that it may seem intimidating, but give it a chance.
- And one day after Mandel praised Malzahn, he goes ahead and says Auburn won’t beat Tennessee.
- Scout.com (FoxSports.com) ranks the SEC and gives a preview of each SEC game. I love these people.
- Here are some game predictions from all of the Scout.com‘s SEC affiliates. What is DawgPost.com thinking?
- Rece Davis of ESPN mentions this week’s game in his weekly preview and says that it’s the ultimate indicator for both teams.
- If you need to know a player’s number or anything other notes about the game use this from al.com.
- In addition to the commitment Auburn already picked up this week from Craig Sanders (don’t get too excited, Bama never really wanted him), they added one of the nation’s top punters today as well.
- Kevin Scarbinsky of The Birmingham News talks about Auburn’s lack of respect, why he thinks it’s there, and what Chizik says about it.